It is our endeavor to help you have a hassle-free purchasing experience. Due to the nature of the services, there is no return of the services purchased through our website. Further, policies may be different based on promos and on the service itself. Please read all refund and cancellation-related policies to the product, service, or promo before paying.
All services offered by People Tree Therapy referred to as PTT is offered on a fixed/flat fee basis and are not subject to any deductions or negotiations.
After the applicable duration of the session, plus a five-minute buffer, overtime charges of 375 INR per 15 minutes will be added for up to 15 minutes, and then repeated every 15-minute intervals. For payments made in currencies other than the Indian rupee, additional charges or fees may apply.
We begin billing the session at the pre-determined time of the appointment. We suggest arriving at least 10 minutes early to avoid wastage of session time, and for filling of forms and so on. In the case of online sessions, please be ready for the session at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled session time.
Refunds and Cancellations
- Refunds shall not be offered to “no-shows”. Individuals who do not show up for their appointment at the pre-booked time will be considered a no-show.
- Exceptions may be made in extreme circumstances, however, decisions made regarding this will be at the sole discretion of the management, will be final and binding.
- In the context of online sessions, a “no-show” refers to a client who does not sign into the online Meeting (Google Meet or Skype session call) within the first 15 minutes of session time.
- If you wish to make changes to the timing of the session you have booked and paid, you need to communicate it to your therapist through the contact information they share with you. You need to make such a change at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled session time.
- Requests for rescheduling less than 48 hours before scheduled session time will not be entertained, and clients will be treated as No Show if they fail to make their appointment.
- Cancellations will invite a cancellation charge based per session. Cancellation requests need to be made at least 48 hours prior to scheduled session time. Less than 48 hours before session time, 100% of the amount paid will be charged as a cancellation charge.
- Refunds will be furnished in case the session is canceled by PTT, and if a reschedule is not possible.
- Customers requesting serial or repeated refunds may be blocked from making further purchases.
- For claiming a refund, the Customer should necessarily have the valid invoice of the session booking & ID documents of the customer who is seeking a refund, so as to be able to get the refund.
- Refunds will usually be processed in 7 business days to the source account (whenever possible).
- Offline Sessions Safety Policy: In line with recommendations of the World Health Organisation well as other statutory, advisory, and regulatory bodies, PTT will implement a safety requirement for offline sessions, which will involve multiple measures including but not limited to check-in, signing of waiver and declaration, wearing a safety mask and face shield, sanitizing hands, temperature checks before the session, and so on. Failure to comply with these safety requirements -to the degree deemed satisfactory by PTT -will lead to refusal of service. In such a case, the client will be treated as a NO-SHOW, and the NO-SHOW policy will apply. A refund will NOT be offered.
Processing, Booking, Internet Handling and/or Convenience Fees, and Service Charges
These are completely nonrefundable.